Each business account is connected to an organization representing the airthings for business customer. A user can be member of multiple organizations. By providing an organizationId on api queries the query is directed to the proper organization.
A location object corresponds to a real world physical address, or building.
- A location contains devices, with segments.
A device is the physical Airthings product identified by it's serialnumber. It is registered to an Airthings account.
- Both hubs and Wave products are considered devices.
- Wave products are equiped with sensors and record samples.
- Hubs act as relay devices for Wave products.
When a device is placed in a room a segment is created. Segments makes it easier to isolate where measurements are made if a device ever is moved.
- A device can have multiple segments.
- A segment has a start-date and an end-date (if a device is moved).
Labels are pairs (key-value) that are connected to a resource in the Airthings data model. The labels are accessible through the Airthings API and are intended to be used to group and organize the data in integrations with third-party systems.
- Each location or segment can have a set of labels
- Each Key must be unique for the connected resource.